Whether you’re growing food for nations, your family or simply creating a beautiful garden – this fun-to-read book has all the answers to your problems. Have an entertaining and informative chat with the Soil family & learn:
- How soil is created
- What soil is made up of
- The strengths and weaknesses of each soil type
- Which plants grow best in each soil type
- How to create your own compost
- How to improve your soil
- How to deal with soil deficiencies
PLUS Bonuses for printed-book lovers
- A comprehensive list of plants for different soil types by Common name & Latin name.
- And Soil’s global functions
About Soil & Plants is available as a beautiful, full-colour printed, hardback book, that includes BONUS chapters as well as a digital text-only version for viewing on tablets, phones and Kindle with an exciting audio version coming soon.
Purchase the full-colour, hardback book with Bonus section here
Download the E-book here
Listen to the audio book here